Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

social studies period

If I lift up my cries to heaven
Ask God to carry my prayers to you
He'd do it, then he'd slap me
Saying that that was a stupid thing to do

Im playing stupid again
And I have no reason why
It's just that when you did what you did
My hopes soared up high

I've got no reason to believe
That you want me back
I've got no reason to think
That you can fill in what I lack

You never got to know me
And I never did you
But once you told me you loved me
Once you told me you loved me. Once.




Shyat. Needs fixing up pero ayos na yan. Haha yan ang nangyayari kapag pinapalipat ako ng seat dahil sa kadaldalan.

Kilala nyo ba ang ika-apat na gwaping? si Jao Mapa un. Hahaha... vital info from who wants to be a millionaire.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment