Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

Lists, lists, lists and more lists

In the event that someone asks me out... Eto na..

What my boyfriend should be like:
1. He should know how to make me
smile
2. He should know how to make me laugh
3. He should know how to make my heart flutter
4. He should
make me feel nice
5. He should know how to give GREAT BACKRUBS
6. He should
take me to the movies regularly
7. He should treat me like his queen
8. He should know all my
favorite food
9. He should know how to give BEARHUGS
10. He should be
hygienic... tama ba spelling?
11. He should be Romantic
12. He should be really sweet
13. He should know how to sing or play the guitar or atleast TRY to sing when I ask him to... effort counts.. :)
14 He should be thoughtful
15. He should see me atleast once a week
16. He should know the exact spot I like to be kissed
17. He should hug me and hold my hand when he thinks I need it
18. He should be willing to visit me at school even if he lives really far from there
19. Dapat parang flames..... may banner that declares how much he loves me
20. He should love me for who I am
21. He should tolerate ME
22. He should know
how to braid my hair
23. He should write me songs and read me poems
24. He'd send me flowers and chocolates even if there's no occassion at all
25. Just by lookng in my eyes, he'd know what I was thinking
26. He should be a gentleman
27. He should buy me coffee when I crave for it
28. He should get along with my parents
29. He should get along with my friends
30. Scratch everything.... Isa lang kailangan
ko... my boyfriend should be ______________

haha ;P


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment