Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

punyeta

This is my third blog to date. I'm not in the mood to be all happy and springy and sugar-y. But I will be anyway. You know why? Because I am so in love with this one person!!! haha well, i don't think I'm really IN LOVE, but I like this guy very much. This blog will be dedicated to Him. hehe.. Glee Club get ready, Ima sing praises tonight. Haha wala lang. He has the greatest set of pearly whites. Uber sexy and really nice. He's the cutest guy I've met, even cuter than the almost-fag-but-not-quite guy that dissed me. It was as if the past _ wonderful years of friendship didn't mean anything. Guys. 9 _, 9. Good news is I blew off some of the steam I had left when I got my Computer Test results back. Pasado wlang aral aral. Hahaha. Cooley. I'm not making any sense right now but I don't care.

I just hope to God that he knows how feel. I'm guessing he doesn't. Wait, I think that's a good thing, him not knowing how I feel.......... for him.. (?) My grammar's all messed up. If he knew he'd probably freak out. That tends to happen alot. I just wish there was somehing more.... haha.. whatever.. Last night I was listening to a cd of Nat King Cole. Made me feel all woozy and in love. All his songs were about love and shit(excuse the profanity). It was like he was trying to say something like, "Love is the best thing you could ever have. Life is not worth living without it(I agree) Single life sucks so you better find someone to grow old with before you wither up and and touch the ground. Sad, lonely, meaningless, pointless."
Yeah, I know, I exagerrated a little about that but it does make you think dunnit? :/
Oh ma Gawd. Prom night just 3 weeks away. I don't know if I'm excited or scared. All I've been thinking about lately was him... My knight in shining retainers.... (A little clue there.. haha)
Anyway...... we're having this "discussion" in computer class. I'm not really listening. It's pointless. Just like blogging. Pointless. You know what ese is pointless? This list:
1. Studying about religion
Yeah, yeah. It's all about God. No matter what they teach you at school, how you see your religion totally depends on your family.
2. Kissing before having sex
I haven't had any experience at all. seriously. but you know, if you wanna get down with it why not just do it instead of having to go through that ritual of smashing lips together.
3. The whole MU thing
Like hello, its the same as having a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. MU na hindi pwede magdate sa ibang tao, makipagkilala sa ibang tao... Ang daming bawal... pero pareho lang.. wala lang yung title. Sus.
4. Taking a Bath everyday
Just kidding. :D

I can't think of anything else to complete that list but just a while ago I had loads of stuff that I thought was pointless.

Back to M.K.I.S.R. (kinda sounds like my kisser... hahaha) He's so cool. Hirap nga lang coz I don't have a clue how he feels about me. I don't feel anything so its probably nothing. That's all I'm ever good at. All I'll ever be to guys like him is a friend. Haay. Life sucks. Life's a bitch, but I love her.

Hangang dito na lang.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

astrobanana said...

haloo asia!! walalang!! wuhoo!!

computer class is so fun when you aint listening

February 01, 2005 10:55 PM

Post a Comment