Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

continuation

What I'd do for my boyfriend

1. I'd make him smile
2. I'd hug him and tell him how cute he is when he smiles
3. I'd make him laugh
4. I'd kiss him and tell him how cute he is when he laughs
5. I'd make his heart flutter
6. I'd make him feel nice
7. I'd always hug him for the very reason he exists
8. I'd always show him and tell him what he means to me
9. I'd go to the movies with him
10. I'd treat him like my king
11. I'd be romantic to the point of cheesiness
12. I'd know all his favorite food......
13...and I'd learn how to cook them for him
14. I'd be really sweet
15. If he were in a band, I'd always be at his gigs cheering for him
16. I'd be thoughtful and give him sweet little nothings
17. Like #16, I'd whisper sweet nothings in his ear when he least expects it
18. On Valentines Day, I'd go to his class and sing him a love song wearing a sign that says (insert name here)'s girl

.... just kidding.. ibang klaseng kapa muks na yan

19. I'd appreciate every iota of him
20. I'd tolerate his weirdness... I'd tolerate him
21. I'd play with his hair and give him massages
22. I'd drw for him and read him poems
23. I'd kiss him and give him stuff just for the fun of it
24. Just by looking in his eyes, I'd know what he was thinking
25. I'd be ladylike for him
26. I'd take care of him
27. I'd get along with his parents
28. I'd get along with his friends
29. I'd make him fall in love with me over and over, every day.
30. ... and I'd fall for him too... over and over, every single, wonderful day.


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment