Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

My Favorite Song

Intro: open chords- maybe Barred too, do it two times
D (Down Up Down)

A (Down Up Down

G (Down Up Down Down)

Verse:D A G
And I'd give up forever to touch you
Bm A G
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

D A G
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

Bm7 A G
And I don't want to go home right now

repeat verse,

the lyrics start:
And all I can taste is this moment
and all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later its over
and i dont want to miss you tonight

Chorus:(play verse part)
And I don't want the the world to see me
cause I don't think that they'd understand
when everythihngs made to be broken
i just want you to know who I am


(play intro minus last Em7)
(verse)
And you can't fight the tears that aint coming
or the moment of truth in your lies
when everything feels like the movies
yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

(chorus)And I don't want the world to see me
cause I dont think that theyd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Break:D-D-D-D A-A-A-A G-G-G-G

Bm-Bm-Bm-Bm A-A-A-A G-G-G-G

and Solo:(with *generous* slide)
e -----------------------------------------
B -----------------------------------7-----
G -/7----6----2/--7--/9-/11--\2/--7----6---
D -----------------------------------------
A -----------------------------------------
E -----------------------------------------
e ----------------------------9--10--9--------9-
B ------0/12--------------10-----------10-------
G -(6)\---------7--/9/11-------------------11---
D ----------------------------------------------
A ----------------------------------------------
E ----------------------------------------------

(play verse chords)

(chorus)
And I don't want the world to see me...
(chorus)
And I don't want the world ...

Bm A G

I just want you to know who I am

D A G

I just want you to know who i am

Bm A G

I just want you to know who i am

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment