Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

Welcome Ghosts

Welcome Ghosts

110507


Lift your head pretty one. Close your eyes


Do you feel the dew on your eyelids the mist on your lips?


Part your pretty lips pretty one


Let me taste your pretty little mouth little one


Open your eyes little one : This is the sunrise

The sunrise in seas in traffic

Behind the conglomerate towers of dew and dreams


Lift your head little one


This is my love


This is my life little one


You are my life little one


You in the dice in the parking lot in the field of my arms





I wrote this while listening to Welcome Ghosts by Explosions in the Sky. Great music right there.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment