Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

Jed's Birthday

Today was really fun :) After jogging hahaha I spent the morning with Jed. We hung out and had breakfast in FoodBox. It was great being with him and waking up that early. I got to bed around 2 am the night before so I was kind of buggy when I had to wake up. The sheets were so perfectly inviting I was actually tempted to just lay there and forget about the whole plan and maybe make him come straight to the house instead. But we went ahead as planned and then walked around a few. I've never been so comfortable with anyone my whole life. I mean yeah I can get a little grungy with other people but Iono, I didn't even take a shower [MUY GROSS] and i didn't bother shaving my legs. [it's like I'm building a forcefield to repel members of the opposite sex now] I just love spending time with him. I can be myself around him,and I think he feels the same way too. I'm glad :) He's such a sweet boy and I love him. I just wish we could have spent the whole day together instead of just the whole morning. Now, I sound clingy. It really is important to have the ability of being totally comfortable around someone you're dating. I mean there are levels of comfort that we're automatically placed in depending on the type of person you're dating. I've comiled the following list, to be edited as soon as I feel like it, which is not any time soon.

Here they are in increasing order based on the subject matter you are able to discuss with them:
-People you can talk to about other people picking on you or backstabbing you, your problems in school like grades and stuff
-People you talk to about your younger brother/sister being annoying
-People you talk to about deep family shit like vacations and why you they wont let you have your own car
-people you talk to about the hurtful things your parents say to you when they get upset with you
-people you talk to about your past heartbreaks
-people you talk to about your past experience.. you know that kind of experience. SEX.
-people you talk to about all your insecurities, your deepest fears, your problems
-people like JED :)

yeah i know, cheesy post. :p

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment