Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

Lo Down

My life in a nutshell:

I am now studying in the Ateneo, majoring in European Studies. I really wanna learn Italian and German. I've been teaching myself the basics lately. I'm with this great guy right now and I really do believe I love him. Half a year since we've met and so far so good. I still have my two bestfriends, Pam and Valeen with me. Pam's taking up nursing and Valeen's a star now. Where am I left now? I am the star of my own little egotistical universe. So far I haven't really figured out what to do with my life, except maybe learn and do all the things I've always wanted to. I can't wait to graduate and feel what life really is like. 17 years gone and I think I'm doing pretty well for the first 5th of my life. Hear hear to the future!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment