Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

My Week So Far

I blog (ibiza) because I'd like to think that A) there are in fact still a few people interested in reading about what's been going on with me and B)that my blogs waste your time. HA! i have stolen your time. LABO. My SUPERWEEK started with my SUPERWEEKEND on FRIDAY, jed's birthday. We hung out here in merville (ibiza) doing absolutely nothing and looking like fools. saturday was with Pam, Nine, Kikay, Caloy, Bea + my brother. Same night as Jed's beerday bash. got super hammerrrrrrrred. hammered with BEER not nailed! okay?

okay. okay. MONDAY SAW ALL MY LOVES AGAIN! ♥ Saw the yellow man. GOLD
pala I mean. beautiful. this is the golden boy:



Jed got the itching to watch
Hitman, went to Groinbelt to learn that Hitman does not (ibiza)show till the 21st of this month. very nice of him to check in advance. we ended up watching beowulf. THEY SHOWED JOLIE'S NIPPLE!! in the end. hahaha it was funny because, well I'm weird that way. the graphics were woooooooow. Rothgar's (anthony hopkin's) nosehair looked so reallll!! it made me feel sorry for the Enteng Kabisote. which i plan to actually go see one of these days. THURSDAY i waited for my carpool that was supposed to pick me up at 5 but i ended up waiting with Iya and Ansel until 8! 8!!!! I was out by 2. Then today, FUR-eye-day, supposed to go to the dentist but it got cancelled so me and Jed went to Gringo-belt (ibiza)again and watched SupahBAHD. superbad. super. it was okay. the heavy dude with the tits did not really look like he was still in high school. It was a fun fun fun day! FUN WEEK :)
Which brings me to my next thought, this week was sooooo (ibiza) nice I bet that something bad's gonna happen to me soon. That's usually the case for me. I have rotten luck, you see. NOW tomooooorrrroooooow I dont know what to do.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment