Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

Getting Banned from the Internet Hate Machine

Abject apologies I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since they let me out! You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. Stupid Global Warming!

I am out of it with sleeping my way to the top, watching the grass grow, just generally being Snow White to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day sprawls from midday to sun down and beyond. I am plotting and planning. can't they see I am blogging.


I was banned from one of the most hateful (and most entertaining) places on the internet. Now, I don't know what to feel about being banned. I do know that I feel extremely bored. My ban lifts on the 9th and until then, I still haven't had anything even remotely entertaining to do besides watching episodes of Daria or HIMYM.

Before getting banned, I would lurk everyday that I was home. I'd promise myself I wouldn't lurk for more than, oh say, an hour. But of course everyone knows that an hour on the internet's bunghole so to speak can turn into 3 to 4 hours of trolling, flaming and complaining about "newfags". So I guess I can say getting banned was a good thing for me. I've come up with a list of what I've been able to accomplish instead of lurking all night after a whole day of well, boredom too.

1. I can draw again! (being able to draw is of course a matter of opinion, I think I'm not doing that bad, though, I might be mistaken)
2. I'm gaining weight. Now I'm not entirely sure if this is a good thing, but so far, my boobs are looking pretty good.
3. I read 2 out of the 6 books I've borrowed and bought for the summer. I only got around to reading them after I was banned :|
4. Practiced my french, and my French
5. Yo practiqué mi español
6. I came up with a plan to keep me writing everyday!
over 9000. I've been catching up on the news. Ian Barry has balls. Props to him for being able to stand up for what he believes in. We have yet to see if his methods have proven effective or otherwise. Plus, DUDE HE LIT UP IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN SCHOOL. That is just -- I am just -- My God. [applause with a lone tear down my cheek] If I were his dad, I'd be proud that he had balls. It's the guts to do what you think is right that counts, and not whether what he did was completely mental.
8. I've rediscovered StumbleUpon --- this is another one of my internet geek addictions I'm afraid.
9. Found more places to lurk >:)

It's amazing what 3 days of being banned can do to you. Also, I found this interesting comic, Diesel Sweeties.

Reading over what I just wrote...

Asia (duh me), GET A LIFE.



Look: it's a horse
I declare solemnly that when the weather turns bad, I will blog more often. Well, I'll try. Until my paycheck dawneth.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment