Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

062809

I wont write about the good nght ive had last night. I can't write about that. because no matter how much I blind myself, the facts will stare me straight in the face every single night.

You don't trust me. You look for every single goddamned opportunity to find holes in my character for you to exploit. You say you love me and that you'll still be there as my friend but at the first whiff of danger you put your tail in between your legs run away and bark at me from a distance. always screaming. always talking about how you miss me how you want me how you need me

when will this ever stop. its not easy. dont make it any harder

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment