Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

The View from the Afternoon

Anticipation has a habit to set you up for disappointment..

The Arctic Monkeys couldnt have sung it any better. I've been waiting a lot this whole time. Thing is, I don't know what I've been waiting for. I wish I was blessed with a clear head to see and realize what it is I want. I still don't know. I mean I know I don't have to know what i want out of a relationship yet, but there's something in me that's just itching to find out. I can't wait to rediscover that happiness I once felt. I mean it's exhilirating, it's addictive! It's euphoria. I wish I could appreciate the little things around me, I wish I was easier to please. I try, but I end up seeing the disappointment in everything.

In all truth I try to avoid being pessimistic. It's unhealthy.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment