Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

Goodbye

I hold this chocolate wrapper
In my hand I hold something true.
I turn it
Once around, I see that I wrote The Date
You first gave me one of these and the place you did
(We were breaking up then, too)
It was great, that we shared what we shared
But I turn it over again
And now it's just another scrap of paper


That I put in together with
other scraps of paper with random dates with people

I hardly even remember


anymore.


I will miss 2007!!


I fear the day I forget how you smile, how you smell, so hold my hand and don't let go baby :*

♥jed

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment