Himeros et Pothos

IconHarlequin Romances are dime books that you can buy in train stations for 5 pesos.. which actually defeats the purpose of them being dime books.. anyway yeah you get these books for 5 pesos in divisoria with absolutely ABSURD stories of unrealistic romance, that said, these are my harlequin romances.

blah

On Blueberry-Flavored Anything
It occurred to me that we all ought to join together to attack other countries. What has that got to do with Blueberry-Flavored Anything, you may ask? OK. When the grass was still green and the sky still blue life was a little more peaceful. It did not occur to me back then what it is all about. So that's that. Although it felt more like a dream to me then. Nothing like another blogger. Which isn't something I post about usually, but...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment